To place an order e-mail me at Terriann.Hart@gmail.com.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Staci's Prize!

I put Staci's bag that she won in the mail yesterday morning.
I thought I'd share a few pictures of the final product!


I've started using heavy duty drapery/upholstery fabric for these Temple Totes.
They come in such a wide variety of colors and prints and are much more durable than the lightweight cotton.
I also tweaked how I fasten the side flap closed, adding buttons and an elastic loop rather than velcro.
Buttons are so much more fun than velcro!


6 comments:

Staci said...

OHHHHHH MYYYY GOSHHHH I LOVE IT! This is so me..I can't wait to use it..k time to get my temple recommend renewed. Thank you so much ..you are truly talented. These should sell like hot cakes.

Stephanie Kelly said...

Man I am CRAZZZY jealous Stac!!! I love that! Good work Terriann!

Anonymous said...

soo beautiful i love it! how much you sell those for?

TannHart said...

For these "heavy duty" bags with button closure I'm charging $50 with free shipping. I'm going to my fabric supplier today to get some photos of different fabric options. I hope to be able to get a post up about these soon!

Michelle said...

i cannot believe how incredibly cute everything on your blog is!! you are one talented and creative girl.

Loren said...

That is so awesome!!!! You are good!