To place an order e-mail me at Terriann.Hart@gmail.com.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Hand Dyed Burp Cloths


Orange with Bugs

Blue with Bugs
 
Blue with Dots
 
 Orange with Animals

Cloth Diapers make the BEST burp cloths.  They are extremely absorbent and durable which is why I use them as the foundation of my burp cloths.  I hand dye them to give them a little color and add a strip of super soft and adorable flannel down the center. 

Only a few designs still available, e-mail for more information. 

$4

To order just send me an email!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK - I think the orange with animals is my favorite. They are all so cute though. And, this is actually Caroll NOT Weston - ha ha.

Amber D. said...

Thank you so much for Isaac's gift! I love the burp cloths and the onesie! I can't wait till he's big enough to wear it!