To place an order e-mail me at Terriann.Hart@gmail.com.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Pricing and Information

Thank you for your interest in my Expandable Temple Tote!

Basic Bag: $75
With outside pocket: $80
Shipping: $8

Or

Buy the Pattern for $8.

 This garment bag is designed specifically for use as an LDS temple bag with separate pockets for temple packet and slippers!

The bag also features one large compartment to store your dress that flaps over and closes with an elastic loop and button for quick easy access.
It measures approximately 18.5” by 55” and folds into fourths with over the shoulder straps for easy carrying into and out of the temple.

Once you get home simply unfold it and leave it hanging in your closet for a wrinkle free place to store all your temple attire in one place!
I use heavy weight upholstery fabric for my bags and double stitch both pockets and top and bottom seems to make them as durable as possible.

This bag makes a great gift for anyone that will be attending the temple for the first time.

For additional fabric options available HERE

If you have a specific color scheme or pattern design in mind just send me an e-mail and I'll see what I can come up with!

To place an order just send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invoice via paypal.

All bags are made in a pet-free, smoke-free home.

3 comments:

Ateliê minha infância said...

dear,
I hope you understand my bad English. I have much desire to make a purse from the temple could teach me to do.
Thank you!
I'm from Brazil.

Valerie said...

I was wondering if the upholstery fabric holds up well with the wrinkling? I have one that is made from quilted fabric(it's kinda ugly...lol) and my dress is nicely padded and is never wrinkled. I am a little scared to make one with the upholstery fabric because it doesn't have the extra padding to help absorb the wrinkles...what have you noticed? Help! :)

Terriann said...

Valerie~ I am SO SORRY, I responded to your comment in my e-mail right after I received it but just realized today that it went to "noreply@blogger" so I'm not sure that you actually got it :( So to answer your question...

I only fold my bag up when I'm headed to the temple (3.5 hours away) and I've never had a problem with wrinkles. I unfold it as soon as I get home and hang it in my closet. My personal bag (the FIRST one I ever made) is just made out of regular quilting fabric, it doesn't look as nice folded up as the other bags do, but it still works. I also keep my slips and everything in there too so that by the time it is folded up it's rather thick and I think that helps with the wrinkles some. I hope this helps! Terriann